Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Show-Off Tutorial UPLOAD FILE POC FUM V1.3

Abcdeath

Sargent
DFM Member
Reaction score
DragonCoin
Assalamualaikum DFM

I will share info about upload file manager v1.3, where we will try to exploit and put a picture or script of your choice, this is not a deface, just upload files only .. not harmful and it can be considered a place for us to do training only . Gif,jpg,png,txt,nfo,html etc support .. Simple and fun tutorial ..

Dork : file upload manager v1.3" "rename to

Search at google , copy paste dork upside
Screenshot_20211122-115611_Chrome.jpg

select the appropriate one and make sure no choice involves the country.will appear as below, upload the script or image you want, rename the file below, for example I put the name abcd in my jpg file
Screenshot_20211122-110753_Chrome.jpg

when you have successfully uploaded the file, it will come out as below
Screenshot_20211122-111823_Chrome.jpg

your last step is just click your file .. done
Screenshot_20211122-112007_Chrome.jpg

example
hensem.png

If file did not display, you must disable your popup manager, or enable javascript in your browser.
be careful with this offer, I use a mobile phone and have disable popup, if you feel it is not necessary, then make this as an additional knowledge only

finished the learning process easy to upload the file, make it a learning process, I am not responsible for any damage .. thanks ..

Last edited:

Jaring

Jaring Was Here
DFM Hackers
Reaction score
DragonCoin
Mac OS
iOS
Microsoft Windows
Android
Assalamualaikum DFM

I will share info about upload file manager v1.3, where we will try to exploit and put a picture or script of your choice, this is not a deface, just upload files only .. not harmful and it can be considered a place for us to do training only . Gif,jpg,png,txt,nfo,html etc support .. Simple and fun tutorial ..

Dork : file upload manager v1.3" "rename to

Search at google , copy paste dork upside
View attachment 15516

select the appropriate one and make sure no choice involves the country.will appear as below, upload the script or image you want, rename the file below, for example I put the name abcd in my jpg file
View attachment 15517

when you have successfully uploaded the file, it will come out as below
View attachment 15518

your last step is just click your file .. done
View attachment 15519

finished the learning process easy to upload the file, make it a learning process, I am not responsible for any damage done .. thanks ..

Waalaikumussalam..tq for sharing šŸ¤